Monday, January 21, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Merge or Melt

Hey everyone!!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  For todays challenge we have merge or melt.  Now I took this as maybe a gradient look.  So thats what I did.  I felt stupid asking anyone so I just went with it!!!  For this mani I used
 
China Glaze-Champagne Bubbles,Outta Bounds, and Frostbite
Heres how it turned out

After I finished that I decided to top it off with Pure Ice-Strobe Light (crackle)
Here's what that looks like
 
I haven't used a crackle polish for a while but I always liked the look of them!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge below!!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This does look really neat with the crackle over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used crackle for a while but I think i might bring it back more often!!

      Delete