Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SquareHue-Midnight Flurries

Hello everyone!!  Today I would like to show you a polish I received from a new monthly subscription I enrolled in from SquareHue.  This subscription gets you 3 bottles of polish every month! They study color and fashion to bring you the most exciting seasonal color combinations every month.
*No trial sizes or rental returns to deal with.
*Discover new and exciting colors.
*They take the hassle out of choosing colors. All you have to do is brush on the perfect nail color.
I must say I am quite pleased with my first shipment!!  Gorgeous polishes!!  For today I am going to show you Midnight Flurries!  It is a gorgeous aqua-blue polish with micro holo glitter!  I'm loving it.
 
Here it is
 
This polish has awesome, smooth coverage and was opaque in 2 coats!!  All 3 colors I received this month compliment each other so keep an eye out for more manis using this one for sure!!  Until next time... 


2 comments: