Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Inspired By Fabric

Hello!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  For today's challenge we have a design based on a fabric.  I found an awesome leopard spot/tiger stripe bed set that I used as my inspiration!!  Fun stuff!!  For this mani I used
 
Zoya-Shelby and Jolene
China Glaze-Ink
 
Here is a picture of the bed set

 
And here are my results
 
Loving this!!  Animal prints are dope!!  I can't get the link code for this one, sorry!!!!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Animal print is always awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have to agree with you!! I do a lot of manis using animal print!!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Love the color combos and design. Looks classy and girly. Its neatly done. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words! Glad you like!!

    ReplyDelete