Ok, I know. Three posts in one day is a bit much. But I saw this challenge and it has a bunch of themes the other challenge I'm participating in doesn't have so I want to give it a try!! So the theme for this challenge is skulls. How much fun is this?!? I chose the Punisher skull since I love that movie and it looks dope! My boyfriend says skulls shouldn't be cute but I beg to differ!! For this mani I used
Models Own-Snow White
Here are the polishes
And here are the results
Too cute!!! I can't wait to see everyones designs for these challenges!! There are sooo many creative minds out there!! Until next time...
PS: If you don't have a blog, you can join in too! Non-bloggers can submit in a contest and win a prize at the end! I'm not going to say what it is... it will be a surprise for now. But I will tell you it is an AMAZING indie Halloween polish. Need I say more?
Here are the rules:
- You must be a non-blogger to compete for the contest prize.
- All nail art must be on your nails. No falsies. Only new work please.
- Stamping is allowed. No stickers or nail decals. Acrylic paint is allowed, but nail polish must be used in some aspect of the design.
- In order to compete for the Contest Prize, you must complete all 8 days and have them submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Peace Love Lacquer's Facebook wall before midnight Pacific time the day of the challenge.
- Day 8 (Only Black & Orange) will be the nail art that is voted upon.
- All qualifying participants Day 8 photo will be placed in a folder on November 1st and voting will be most likes. Voting will close at 6pm Pacific on Monday November 5th. The official winner will be announced the morning of November 6th.
- Must be 18 years old and live within the US or have a US address in order to qualify for prize.