Monday, April 15, 2013

Purple Up For Military Kids

Hey everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Today is a special day!!   Many bloggers and nail nuts are sporting purple manis to show their support for military children!!  I have a few purple manis to show my support!!  For the first one I used
 
Sally Hansen-Violet Voltage
Kleancolors-Starry Night
 
And here are the results
 
The next one I used
 
WNW-Disturbia
Essie-Nothing Else Metals
 
And here is that one
 
And for the last one I used
 
Essie-Under Where?
Sally Hansen-Vigorous Violet and Black Out
Orly-Spark
 
And here is that one
 
Don't forget to check out the other participants!! 
Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. All of them are great! The middle is my favorite! I wish I could do straight lines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that kleancolor glitter is so pretty!! I love the little flowers too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this purple...and what a good cause!
    I just found a few of the comments you left me in my spam folder?
    Thanks for visitin my blog!

    ReplyDelete