Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 Day Challenge-Inspired By Fashion

Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by on this lovely Sunday!!  For today's challenge we have inspired by fashion.  I knew right away what I wanted to do for this one!!  I have seen quite a few ombre inspired dresses and as I was looking at them I thought a lot of them would make awesome manis.  So, I chose one and went with it!!  For this mani I used
 
China Glaze-Passion For Petals and Mimosa's Before Mani's
 
This is the inspiration
 
And this is the mani
 
How about one more???  For this one I used
 
China Glaze-Escaping Reality and Dandy Lyin' Around
 
Here is the inspiration
 
And here is the mani
 
Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love when you add the same type of mani with different colors. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!! Sometimes when I'm trying something out I paint each hand differently!! Just having fun!!

      Delete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
    previous to and you're just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really
    like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

    Here is my web site ... Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete