Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Day Challenge-Fishtail Braid

Hey everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  For today's challenge we have fishtail braids.  This is one of my least favorite nail designs!!  Don't get me wrong, I love the look, I just don't have the patience to do it!!  So, I did one lonely nail with the design, basically so I could say I did the challenge!!  For this mani I used
 
Sally Hansen-I Lilac You
China Glaze-Flying Dragon
WNW-On A Trip
 
And here are the results
 
Not horrible but I'll stick to appreciating other peoples fishtail braid designs!!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!
 
 
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the one nail. It is pretty though. You picked great colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This technique definitely takes some practice!!

      Delete