Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 Day Challenge-Recreate A Favorite

Hey everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!!  Today is day 30 for the 30 day challenge!!  This challenge was a lot of fun and choosing one other mani to recreate was a hard decision!!  So many great designs!!  But, I am a sucker for animal prints and The Nailinator did an awesome one for her gradient!!  Go check it out here!!!  For this mani I used
 
Zoya-Lo, Arizona, and Pippa
Sally Hansen-Black Out
 
And here is how it turned out
 
I am loving this design and have a few color combos I want to try it out with!!  Great mani for the warming weather!!  So keep an eye out for those!!  Don't forget to check out the other recreations for this challenge!!
 
 
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nailed it! These are so great Nicole! I'm flattered that you chose to recreate these. Have fun wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so loving this design!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!

      Delete