Sunday, September 30, 2012

Packers-Daring Digits


Sunday fun day!  FOOTBALL!!! Yah!  Well I know not everyone loves football, but I sure do!  So, when the Greenbay Packers play my nails are dedicated to them.  And I have a good one for you today!  I recently purchased some great polishes from Daring Digits.   If you love indies i would suggest checking her out!  The polish I'm going to show you today is called Packers!  So for this mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
Daring Digits-Packers
 
 
Here are the polishes I used
 
 
 
 
I used 2 coats of Snow Me White and 2 coats of Packers topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
And here are the results
 

 
I don't know why it seems like there is a difference between a white background and a black one, but to me there is.  Packers is an excellent glitter polish "packed" full with glitter.  One coat would have been enough, but I loves me some glitter!  I have a yellow I'm going to try this over next!  Hope  you enjoyed and GO PACK GO!!!  Until next time...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment