Thursday, September 27, 2012

My first post!!!

I am sooo excited to have my own blog!  I've been a follower of several polish blogs over the past few months and I wanted my own to share my love with all of you!  I have been accumulating more and more polishes lately and more and more pictures of my "artwork" and I need a place to assemble my collection so this is where I start! 
I would have to say that 85% of my manis include some sort of glitter.  I LOVE glitter!  So, expect to see alot of it here!  I also want to try do a couple challenges and I figured this would be one of the easiest ways to get that started and a place to display all my trials and errors.  There is an awesome one I want to try that starts October 1.  You can find out the info here, LacquerDreams
I am fairly new to the indie polish world, but have quickly become obsessed!  I've only purchased a few so far but, I love them all!  I can't wait to share all my new found beauties!
This first post is going to be a quick one since I'm still trying to figure out all this stuff.  I'm dedicating this post to the Greenbay Packers.  I love them almost as much as I love polish!  Everytime they play I paint my nails with their colors.  For this mani I used WNW in French White Creme and Sinful Colors in Lets Meet and San Francisco.  I topped all that with Kleancolors Green Addicts-Starry Meteor and a coat of Seche Vite.  Hope you like!


Here are the polishes I used...



And here are my results...





I am still trying to master how to take awesome photos of my nails so I apologize for now.  I will get better!  Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Great Packers mani!I look forward to seeing what you will do in the future! Oh and pictures def take time to get right, I'm still struggling with that aspect at times! lol Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always. Job well done. SO lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh i would love to have this one day!!

    ReplyDelete