Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am sooo excited because today I am working on my nails for my first challenge!!  It's Halloween themed, which I love!  I've also decided to participate in a Breast Cancer Awareness challenge that you can find here.  It's called Polish Us Pink and every Monday you do pink nails to support breast cancer awareness.
 


For today I am going to show you a mani I did using another polish by Lucky 13.  For this mani I used
2 coats of Kleancolor Concrete Grey
1 coat of Lucky 13 Bone Daddy
 
 
Here are the polishes I used
 
 
 
Here it is in the sunlight
 
 
And here it is in the shade

 
Again, if you aren't too distracted by the raggedyness of my cuticles you can see the awesomeness of Bone Daddy!  I love black and white so I love this polish.  It's filled with glitter so no fishing here!  As you can see, one coat covers nicely.  Again, another awesome polish from Lucky 13! 
By the way, there is much improvement with my cuticles since this picture was taken so I promise they won't always look this gross!
I hope everyone has a great Saturday!  Until next time...
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment