Monday, November 12, 2012

Lazy 15-Galaxy

Hello everybody!!  Monday! UUHHGG!  But not too terrible!!  We have Galaxy nails for todays Lazy 15 challenge!!  I love this design.  Well, I love others designs!  Mine turned out okay but I couldn't get a good pic of them!  Oh well.  It was a fun mani while it lasted!!  For this mani i used
Models Own-Snow White, Aqua Violet, Mixed Up
Kleancolors-Metallic Black and Green
Sinful Colors-Gorgeous
Silver holo stars
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 

Fun stuff!  I wish I could have gotten a better pic!  Can't wait to see everybody's manis!!!!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I like it! I also used star glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally awesome! I love all the colors in there! Really beautiful job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lush! The colours are sooooooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wish my camera took better pics...maybe I'll ask Santa for a new one for Christmas!! It really did look better in person!!

      Delete