Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge-Only Red and Green

Hello again everyone!!!  Today is the day!!!  The start of new challenge.  And not just a challenge but a Christmas challenge!!!  Could there be anything better!?!  I am too excited about this!  I love this time of year!!  For todays challenge we have only red and green.  I'm not going to lie, I tried 5 different versions of this.  Most of them were water marble but I just didn't have the right green for it.  When all else fails, go to Zoya!!  For this mani I did use
 
Zoya-Blaze and Logan
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
These polishes are amazing!!!  I can't say enough good things about them!!  The colors are so beautiful to me...I can't stop staring at my nails!!  Can't wait to see everyones designs!!  Until next time...

Check out these other lovely ladies participating in this challenge!!!




7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love red and green together it's just so pretty!!! Beautiful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I have these coming to me in the mail and I can't wait for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is LOVE!!! These are my new favorites..for now!!!

      Delete