Monday, November 19, 2012

Lazy 15 challenge-Desserts

Hello everyone!!!  Hope everybody has a great weekend!!  And I'm sure most of you are super excited to have a short work/school week.  I know I am.  For today's Lazy 15 challenge we have dessert!!  Fun stuff!  I actually did 2 manis for this.  But for now I will show you one.  Cupcakes!!  Who doesn't love em!?!  I know I do!!  For this mani i used
 
WNW-French White Creme
Lime Crime-Lavendairy
China Glaze-Gaga for Green,Electric Beat,and Dance Baby
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Just one little cupcake!!  But lots and lots of "sprinkles"!  I can't wait to check out everyone's designs for this one!!  Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous cute little cupcake!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little cupcake I think it's so cool you only put it on your pinky :) And seriously anything with the Lime Crime colors is ok in my book! Those polishes are absolutely amazing even though I don't actually own any of them -_- LOL!! This mani is SO beautiful!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupcake so cute :) I loved doing my cupcake mani in September. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! The colours look so lovely together - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you!!! You are all so sweet!! Now I'm off to check out the other designs for today!!!

    ReplyDelete