Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lazy 15 Challenge-Fairy Tale

Hey again!!   Just one more quick post for the day!!  Lazy 15 challenge today is fairy tales!!!  I have the perfect polish for this called Poison Apple by Once Upon a Polish!!!  I just looked at her shop on etsy and didn't see this particular polish but she does have some other really awesome polishes on there!!!  So for this mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-HD Nails
Once Upon a Polish-Poison Apple
China Glaze-Ruby Pumps
Kleancolors-Metallic Black
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Fun stuff!!  Poison Apple is a black jelly base with various sizes of red glitter!!!  It's awesome!!  The next 2 challenges seem a little more tricky for me so I'm going to have to do some brainstorming!!!  Watch out!!!  Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Wow so awesome!! Your nail art is fantastic and I love that glitter!!! Really amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!! You are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it: http://lacque-enthusiasm.blogspot.com/2012/11/stamping-mani-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect, love the apple.

    ReplyDelete