Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas challenge-Christmas Trees

Hello again!!  Another quick post for today!!  For todays challenge we have Christmas trees.  Now I love this because I got to use striping tape and you all know I love striping tape!!  For this mani I also used
 
Orly-Red Carpet
Essie-No Place Like Chrome
Sinful Colors-San Francisco
Glitter Me This- Silver glitter top coat
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Fun stuff for sure!!  Can't wait to see the other designs for this!!  You should check them out too!!  Until next time...
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute!!! I love the colors you used and your tree is freaking perfect!! I suppose I should expect anything else tho LOL so pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is absolutely perfect. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete