Friday, October 5, 2012

This is Halloween Challenge 2-Watermarble

 
 
Happy Friday!!!  Today is day 2 of the This is Halloween Challenge.  Which means it's watermarble day!  Now I made several attempts at this.  Not an easy task!  The first mani I'm going to show is the one I'm going to submit for the challenge.  I am also going to show you my failed attempts.  Now they aren't monumental fails but I am most pleased with the way the last one turned out.  For the mani I am going to submit I used 5 polishes.  They are
 
 
Pure Ice-Wild Thing
 
Cherimoya-Emerald Step 3
 
Sinful Colors-HD Nails, Happy Endings, and Let's Talk
 
 
Here are the polishes
 
 
 
 
And here are the results
 
 
Now this is by no means perfect, but out of all the ones I tried I like these results the best.
 
Now onto the fails.  I'm only going to post the pics of the manis so if you have any questions about any of the polishes used feel free to ask!
 
 
I could not get my ring finger to turn out on this one
 


Eeeew..I only like the pinky on this one
 

 
This one is ok but it wasn't quite what I was looking for
 
 
So, that's it...watermarble.  Glad it's done!  Hope you enjoyed!  until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment