Friday, October 26, 2012

This is Halloween and 8 Spooky Nights challenge-Witches


Happy Friday!!!  So for the 2 challenges I'm participating in the theme is witches for both today.  So I'm using one mani for both challenges.  I got the idea for this mani from an awesome nail artist, ThePolishHoochie I highly recommend you check her out.  I changed it up a bit but the concept is the same.  This mani represents the Wicked Witch of the East (the one that gets smashed by the house).  For this mani I used
 
Models Own- Snow White
Spoiled-Visually Slimming
Red Glitter polish-Glitter Me This
 
  Here are the polishes
 
 
And here are the results
 
I love this look!!!  It's so much fun!!  Can't wait to see all the designs for both challenges today!!  Until next time...

P.S. You can check out the other participants in the 8 Spooky Nights challenge on Peace Love and Lacquers page here.
 


1 comment: