Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mentality-It's A Baby Palette

Hey everybody!!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!  I have a treat for you today!!  As most of you know, Mentality is my favorite polish brand.  Today I have their featured palette to show you.  All the polishes in this collection are jelly cremes.  They are all opaque in 2 to 3 coats.  

First up we have 
Peek-A-Boo, a pink tinted jelly creme

Second we have
Delivery, a deep blue toned jelly creme

Third we have
HopScotch, a light blue tinted jelly creme

And last, but not least, we have
Bearing, a deep green toned jelly creme

As always, I love these polishes.  They are going to be great for stamping, I think, and can't wait to try!! If you are interested in this set, or any of the other beauties by Mentality, they can be purchase here. The featured palettes are $20 shipped, super sweet, right!?!
 I have included some extra pics of some little designs I did with these polishes.  Hope you enjoy!!





Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete