Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Hey hey hey!!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!!   It has been a while since I did an actual post for pink Wednesday but, when I saw that The Nail Newbie was doing a challenge for the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls, I knew I needed to participate!!  I have a few designs I would like to share!!  For the first one I used
Northern Star-Printemps
SquareHue-Times Square
Here is how that one turned out

For my next design I used
Essie-Cascade Cool and Where's My Chauffeur?
Here is how that one turned out

And for my last design I used
OPI-Strawberry Margarita and No Room For The Blues
Here is how that one turned out

Fun stuff!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment