Thursday, March 13, 2014

GOT Challenge-Purple

Hey hey hey!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Today we have purple for the GOT Challenge!!  I decided to bust out my WNW-On A Trip for this one!!   I also used 2 other colors I got when I picked up this one so very long ago!! The polishes I used are

WNW-On A Trip, I Need A Refresh-mint, and Candy-licious
 Here is the design I came up with

I started out by sponging on the gradient and then added some simple tiger stripes because I love animal prints!!  I did this post a little late and the link code is gone so I won't have the other participants on here for you to check out!!  Sorry!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I LOVE WnW On a Trip! It's definitely my go-to for medium purple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it a bunch when I first got it, and this challenge let me remember how much I loved it!!!

      Delete