Monday, May 13, 2013

Creations By Lynda-Sibling Rivalry Duo


Hey everyone!!!  Happy Mother's Day!!  For today I have a duo set of polishes to show you.  These beauties are from Creations By Lynda and the set is called Sibling Rivalry.  This set is super cute and the contrast of the two polishes are great!!  The two polishes are Tomboy which is a black and white glitter polish and we have Girly Girl which is a pink and purple matter glitter polish.  For these manis I used

Essie-Bond With Whomever and Tomboy
and
Tea Beauty-Lavender Sugar and Girly Girl

And here is how they turned out

I am loving both of these polishes!!  They are packed full of glitter so no fishing and they have a really nice formula!!  If you haven't checked out here shop, I highly recommend that you do.  She has a great variety of polishes, so I'm sure you can find something to fall in love with!!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment