Monday, April 15, 2013

30 Day Challenge-Water Marble

Hello everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  For today's challenge we have water marble.  Now , this is one of my favorite designs for sure!!  Some people have some serious skills when it comes to this design!!  I however, do not!  This technique takes some skills, which I am still working on!!  For my mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Boom Boom and Scandal
Maybelline-Pedal To The Metal and Chiffon Chic
 
And here is how it turned out
 
I also did one other attempt at this challenge, which I don't like as much as the other one but I decided to share anyways!!  For this one I used
 
Maybelline-Passionate Plum, Flash Of Purple, and Pedal To The Metal
Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
 
And here is how that one turned out
 
Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment