Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flip/Flop 28 Day Challenge-Stained Glass/Accent Nail

Hey everyone!!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and thanks for taking time to stop by!!!  For today's challenge I decided to go with the accent nail option!!  I've never done a stained glass mani but I'm going to, just not now!  For this mani I used
 
Maybelline-Tenacious Teal
Daily Lacquer-Buddy
 
And here are the results
 
I must say these polishes go great together!!  And like all the other polishes from Daily Lacquer (etsy), I am loving this one!!!  It is part of her Elf collection (my favorite Christmas movie)!  If you haven't checked out Daily Lacquer (facebook) yet I highly recommend that you do!!  You're sure to find something you love!!!  And she is a super sweetheart too!!  And she has some awesome new releases!!  Go check them out!! And don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge below!!  Until next time...

1 comment: